Wednesday 31 May 2017

Chalk Board Effect

Mudra Challenge #9 Chalk Board Technique

Today I am here with you to share very interesting technique known as chalkboard technique. I am participating in Mudra Challenge # 9 Chalk Board Technique



I have made few cards using Mudra Stamp - Beautiful Butterflies . I heat embossed the butterfly with white embossing powder and then fussy cut it with scissors and pasted it on the card with foam tape. I outlined my card with white Jelly Roll Pen By Sakura . I combined few more stamps with my butterfly stamp  to give more complete look to the cards.











In the last card I stamped the butterfly and then coloured it with distress inks and then fussy cut it . I did not  use white embossing powder in my last card . I just stamped it with white Hampton Art Ink and rubbed the ink here and there to give more chalky look .





I hope you like my creations and will give a try to these fun techniques . Do leave a comment if you liked them or if you have any quarry .

Thanks for stopping by :
Pratima

I used the following Supplies :
  • Spellbinder Borderabilities card creator Die A2 bracket border one
  • Inkadinkado stamps Modern Flower Flowerish
  • JustRite stamp Celebration Labels One Bracket Border One
  • Just Rite Stamp Timely Banners
  • Hampton Art Pigment Ink
  • Distress Ink
  • White sakura Jelly Roll Pen
  • Brad from Kesar Craft
  • lace from my stash










No comments:

Post a Comment