Friday 26 May 2017

Alochol addiction .... oops Alcohol Ink addiction ...

Hello Everyone ,
 Summers are at its peak . Staying at home and crafting is all I love to do . Today I tried my hand on Alcohol Inks and tried to create monochromatic background with it . I used Adrindolock Alcohol ink, (citrus)  to create two different cards . I created many different shades backgrounds but I will be sharing them later . I also used alcohol  blending solution along with the ink . After the background was completely dry I created two cards but with different stamps . I used inkadinkado meadow stamp in the first card and Mudra Stamp .. Happy Girl in the second card. In the second card I used Penny Black Stamp (Winter Berries ). I heat embossed the sentiment in  both the cards with green embossing powder .

My First Card

Here is my second card . I heat embossed the stamped images with black embossing powder.



I wanted to put miss you mummy in this card as sentiment ...but this miss you word can not describe the pain and agony of a daughter who lost her mom . I wish I could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you ma.
I Miss You Mom.....








5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and even more beautiful post!sending hugs to ease the pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's so nice of you ... these words of yours means a lot to me !

      Delete
  2. Very artistic & creative you are Mona. The pain within has brought out artist from you.no better a cathartic experience than this. Keep it up dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Parul for taking the time to write back the words of encouragement.

      Delete
  3. Awesome art work....you nailed it again...keep up the spectacular work

    ReplyDelete