Friday 26 May 2017

Envelope with hand made Daisies for Papericious May monthly Challenge

Hello !! Today I am here to share with you an envelope with hand made white Daisies . I created Daisies using Sigma white cardstock . Paper was die cut using Cheery Lynn Die , Daisy Strip . I placed these daisies along with my shaker element . For the shaker element the frame was backed with acetate and framed with two layers  of foam adhesive being filled with sequins in my stash . 





To add more bling to the envelope I added Papericious crystal clear  to Doohickey Magnolia Butterfly . I know that the picture is not doing justice with the glitter effect of this  amazing crystal clear , but believe me its truly magical .








I hope you liked this and if you did leave me some love ;)
Happy Crafting !!
Hugs











2 comments: