Sunday 9 July 2017

Diorama Card

As required by the Papericious June Challenge I wanted to create something new which I have not yet created . I wanted to create a three dimensional scene with the Peel off stickers in the background,
with few simple folds and couple of pieces of cardstock. There are several different ways to create these cards and some are even more complicated methods with several layers to give more depth to the finished product .
So my first Diorama Card has a little scene with santa on his cart at  the back panel. In the middle panel I adhered some grass of  Peel off sticker to add the dimension .

Diorama Card

I created front Panel of the card using Papericious Designer Paper- Wooden Collection I love this paper so much so that I never wanted to use this paper . Then I created cabbage flowers , again its something new for me with the Sigma Card stock and coloured the paper first with my copic markers . Then I cut a maple leaf from the quick cuts die and distressed it with mustard seed vintage photo and spiced marmalade distress inks . Sentiment at the corner is again a die cut .




Here are some more closeup of the maple leaf and flowers.






These Mini Dioramas were so easy to make and I made it just before the closing of the challenge .

I particularly made this project for Papericious challenge and I am linking it to the same .






.














No comments:

Post a Comment