Wednesday 26 July 2017

Thank You card

Hello Everyone ,
Today I am here with a Thank You card .I will be entering my card to CRAFT STAMPER BLOG . Theme for this month is "Anything Goes " stamping challenge , so I  have done lots of stamping in this card . For the background I first stamped  using Justrite Harlequin Script stamp with versamark ink and then heat set with  Gold embossing powder. Later I stamped image of flower  from Stampendous Jumbo Stamp -Daisy . I again heat embossed with black embossing powder. I coloured the flower using Fired Brick distress ink . Centre of the flower was again embossed with gold embossing powder. Since my card has to make an entry to the The Flower Challenge #10 Embossing Heat /dry so I did lots of embossing in the card .

I later matted the card with DCWV card stock with the complimenting colour . As my card is entering Thankful Thursday Challenge#208 " Anything Goes " so I stamped Thank You sentiment at the bottom of my card .







Here in the close up of the card ,  you can clearly see the shimmer with the Gold embossing powder.



For further details please comment . I hope you like my creation I am entering my card to the following challenges.












No comments:

Post a Comment