Saturday 31 March 2018

BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello Friends ,
                         Today I am here to share with you a Birthday Card and a Tag, I made  using Mudra Clear Stamp - Floral Note . Its a cute little stamp . I made this card and tag using the same colour scheme.First I stamped my background and then I used distress inks Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserve to colour the background . Later I misted water on the distressed background and finally I highlighted the stamped flowers with just taking out the the colour from the images by using plane water. Then I fussy cut the stamped image and coloured it using Zig markers. I also embossed the white background of the card where I placed my banner with the sentiment . For the tag to hold the message I made a pocket at its back . I took the elements of TIC-TAC-TOE  row diagonally
Sentiments -Birthday -Banners.

Here are few images of the Card and the tags.





















I made this card and tag especially to take part in TIC-TAC-TOE Mudra Challenge #19.

No comments:

Post a Comment