Saturday 18 April 2015

Shaker Tags.. 2015 April

Hi folks....lets just say that previous few years did not go according to my plan... but after fighting my struggle with myself I am back with my passion for crafting.



Love Love Love .... this shaker tag where I used a Hero Art Stamp with a gorgeous message "Friends  are flowers that never fade ".... well I am still in search of such a friend . I sandwiched sequins between card stock  and acetate all from my stash , Tags were cut from wonky rectangle die from Spellbinders . And to add a final touch I  added  Elizabeth Crafts peel offs and colored with my Bic Markers.

Again a beautiful font sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches ....


Here is another tag with bright color  contrasts
Here is one last shot of everything I made today....

I am so thrilled sharing my tags sets after so many years . Hope to stay here more organised in future .
Thanks for hopping by my blog . Have a great weekend !

4 comments:

  1. Great Fan of the craft u do...keep up the good work...your work exhibits your passion, sincerity and dedication...May you scale greater heights ... and you find a friend who doesn't fade...Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denis for hopping on to my blog and appreciating my work !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was an honour for me to witness this craft....look forward to more of such master pieces... All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pratima...waiting for more of your craft work...it's a delight to watch the masterpieces that you put together

    ReplyDelete